Saturday | February 13, 2016 powered by: Action Technology
Treo @ Kettner is proudly managed by Action Property Management, Inc

ADDRESS:
Building Address:
1240 India Street
San Diego, CA 92101

CORPORATE OFFICE:
Action Property Management, Inc.
2603 Main Street, Suite 500
Irvine, CA 92614
www.actionlife.com
(800) 400 2284, Phone
(949) 450 0303, Facsimile
(800) 400 2284, After Hours Emergencies

San Diego Non - Emergency Police:
24 Hour Service Line: (619) 531-2000

 


ACTION TEAM:
General Manager:
Jabbear Swinton
Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
(619)501-9202, Phone
(619)231-4351, Facsimile
(800) 400-2284, After Hours Emergencies

On Site Engineers:
Robert Diaz
M-F: 7:30am - 3:30pm

AMENITY HOURS:
Pool
: Closed for Repairs till 12/21
Fitness Center: Open 24-hrs 7 days a week
Community Room: Daily 7am-10pm
Barbeque: Daily 8am-11pm

Board of Directors Meeting Notice 
February Meeting  
The next Regular Session meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 6:30p.m. The Board will be meeting in Executive Session (closed to homeowners) at 5:00p.m.

 Please be sure to attend the Regular Session to get updates on Reconstructions Remodel Plans,Social events and to ask questions during open forum.
posted: 1/29/2016
Manager's Messages 
Electronic Documents  
We are looking to save the Association money by have 100% of the owners opt-in to getting their Association documents electronically instead of paper and mailing. We are currently sitting at 8% and in today's fast and at a touch of a button world that 8% is horrible, so we are going to be requesting the other 92% to opt in.  Please contact the manager at jswinton@actionlife.com or by phone at 619-231-4315 to get started.

Sincerely,

Treo Management
posted: 1/29/2016
Projects  
New Fiscal Year